1. When you first bought your house, you lived in the country. Now
that same house is part of the city.
2. You can't get anything repaired because "they stopped making those
parts years ago."
3. The swing set in the backyard has sprouted roots.
4. The plumber's phone is on your speed dial.
5. Your phone number is on your plumber's speed dial.
6. All the children's rooms are now guest bedrooms.
7. You haven't visited the other half of the house in six months.
8. You have to move the furniture to see the carpet's original color.
9. Your bathroom is decorated in avocado green -- from the first time
it was in style.
10. You can't make any improvements to the exterior of your home without
getting approval from the "Board of Historic Monuments."